Question about Samsung Digimax L730 Digital Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Feb 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 05, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2012 | Hitachi 42HDT79 42 in. Plasma Television
Feb 14, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A470 Digital Camera
Sep 18, 2010 | Canon i9950 InkJet Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare V1003 Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera
Nov 26, 2007 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T1 Digital Camera
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: