Question about Acer Aspire AZ1620-UR31P G530 All-In-One Desktop PC w/ 2GB - 500GB
Posted on Dec 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | Dell Studio 15z Notebook Intel Core i5450M...
Dec 29, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2011 | Acer Aspire X3910-U3012 (PTSED02010) PC...
Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Nov 02, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P205-S6287 Notebook PC
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: