Question about Computers & Internet
Try disabling startup programs. Go to Start > Run (search in Win 7) and type MSConfig. In Startup tab, uncheck anything that you don't want Windows to load automatically. It will make Windows boot faster and use less resources while running. This just disables them in startup. Programs will still load, but when only you initiate.
Posted on Nov 02, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To install the OS
1. Take a bootable disk of OS (XP).
2. Boot your system from cd rom.
Now installation process will direct you to take the steps.
Beleive it is very easy, try it
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
SOURCE: MFC71U.DLL was not found
1. Make sure you have a working computer with internet.
2. On the computer with the error - go to: Start - Search - All Files or Folders
3. Make sure to search C: ... the whole thing - Drop down box (Local Hard Drive(s)
4. Do a search for MFC71U.DLL.
5. If you find it...delete it
6. On the computer with internet (or the one you are working on if it has an internet connection)go to: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mfc71u - and download a new version of this file
7. Follow the instruction.
You should be fine.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
SOURCE: start menu freezes up
Hi There, it sounds like explorer.exe is having some problems. Your best bet is to repair windows using the disk they gave you when you bought it. Run through the wizard, and hit repair, not reinstall. It should repair the process and fix the problem.
Posted on Jan 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2014 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2013 | Sony VAIO Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2010 | Cameras
Jan 06, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Dec 12, 2017 | Speed Computers & Internet
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!