Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This error code relates to the PS3 having trouble accessing a file. This usually occurs when the PS3 is turned off while saving or accessing a file.
To rectify the problem, you'll have to into Safe Mode, and then select "Restore File System". If you're not sure how to enter Safe Mode, follow these instructions:
1. Turn off the PS3 by holding down the power button until the power light is red, then release.
2. Hold down the power button again. This should be shortly followed by a short beep, indicating that the PS3 is turning on.
3. Continue holding the power button, and after about 5 seconds you should hear a second beep.
4. Continue holding the power button, and after a further 5 seconds, you should hear a quick double beep. Release the power button. If you've successfully activated Safe Mode, you should receive the message" Connect a controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button". Do this.
5. Select "Restore File System". Follow the on-screen instructions.
!WARNING! - SELECTING ANY OF THE OPTIONS IN SAFE MODE CAN RESULT IN DATA CORRUPTION AND/OR LOSS. IF POSSIBLE, BACK-UP ANY IMPORTANT DATA BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE ABOVE PROCEDURE.
Hope this helps, good luck. If you require any further assistance, please contact me.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2014 | HP Laserjet P2055dn Printer
Nov 07, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio AP3800C Laser Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-5000 Printer
Oct 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 30, 2009 | Lexmark T642 Laser Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
Apr 13, 2009 | Kyocera FS- 4000DTN Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2008 | Cell Phones
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!