Question about Samsung S5830l Galaxy Ace Black Unlocked Gsm 3g 5mp Wifi Android Cell Phone 2gb
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2012 | Belkin Wireless Surf Router (F7D2301)
Jul 02, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2011 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
1. Connect the computer to one of the four LAN ports on the router.
2. Open a web browser on the computer.
3. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1
4. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
5. Click on Security in the left-hand column under the Wireless heading.
6. Use the drop-down menu and select "WPA/WPA2-Personal (PSK)".
7. Select either WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WPA-PSK+WPA-PSK2 as your Authentication; doing this will set the Encryption Technique automatically.
8. Enter a word or group of characters in the password (PSK) box. The Pre-Shared Key must be 8 to 63 characters in length. Note: The PSK (Pre-Shared Key) is case-sensitive ("A" is different than "a").
a. Unchecking the Obscure PSK box will allow you to see the security key that has been typed.
9. Click the "Apply Changes" button to save the settings.
Any/all wireless computers that connect to this network will be required to have this Pre-Shared Key (password).
Apr 07, 2011 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jan 03, 2011 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2010 | Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router...
Nov 15, 2008 | Linksys (WRT54GC) Router
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!