Question about Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
There are few methods, depends on the age of the appliance. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default. or Switch off at mains, press and hold On/Off & Start/Cancel buttons, switch mains back on, keep holding down buttons until Doff appears in display.
Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate.
Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until
d OFF appears.
The default screen returns and you can select a new programme.
Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.
There are few methods, depends on the age of the appliance.
Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.
Switch off at mains, press and hold On/Off & Start/Cancel buttons, switch mains back on, keep holding down buttons until Doff appears in display.
Posted on Nov 03, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
"Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit."
Procedure from http://www.fixyourownprinter.com
Apr 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
From the manual I have
1. Press the power pad to turn on
press home pad to ensure home screen is displayed
2. Press the help pad. the main help screen is displayed.
3. Press the help and start stop pads for 3 sec simultainiously.
The factory test screen is displayed.
4. Press test load on the screen.
5. The contrast screen is displayed. Press the start/stop pad once to cycle through the screen
6. press start/stop pad. The test load screen is displayed.
More to come... I will try to copy and paste what it says. I can try to send a copy of the pdf if you give an email.
Oct 19, 2007 | GE WPGT9360EPL Top Load Washer
Oct 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 09, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2009 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Jun 29, 2008 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
May 16, 2015 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: