When i try to delete it through control panel it says it cannot delete as it is still running, I have looked through the processes and cannot see anything there and dont know what to delete as none of em saysnething beggining with lg in the proccesses.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The simplest way around this problem is to enter Safe Mode and uninstall it.
1. Restart PC 2. Press F8 until Windows Boot Menu appears. 3. Select Safe Mode 4. After Safe Mode finishes loading, press Win+R to open the Run command. 5. Type APPWIZ.CPL into the dialog box and press enter. 6. Allow Add and Remove Programs to fully load. 7. Scroll down to the LG PC Suite, select it, and then click Uninstall/Change. 8. Uninstall the program. 9. Restart computer.
If you don't want to go to the hassle of entering Safe Mode, then another option would be to open Task Manager and end any process affiliated with the LG PC Suite. Then you should be able to uninstall the program.
1. Install USB Modem Driver from Disk or Website. 2. Go to Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager, Ports and look for which port number is USB Modem Driver.
3. Open Phone Suite and go to Settings, ensure that the correct phone is in the selected in general and select the same port number as in Control Panel for Com port. 4. Connect phone and select 'COM Port' and not "Mass Storage"
What you can try is going into your add/remove programs in the control panel and looking for that program and uninstalling it. That program is no good and should be removed immediately. I have had numerous customers come to my business and have the same problem and once they did that their computer has been just fine! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know!
The CD that comes in the pack is does not work on Windows Vista. if you do not have Windows Vista, try to add the LG suite into your firewall (if you have one). You do that by goin into control panel and selceting firwall. Once done that go into setting then expectaions and then add a program. hope this helps.