Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You have to set up the AUX output.
1. Touch the source icon and then touch "OFF" to turn the unit off.
(The unit will be in demo mode)
2. Touch the screen to display the touch panel keys.
3. Touch AV Menu you should see "Inital Menu" and touch it.
4. Touch AUX 1 on the inital menu to select desired setting.
5. Touch it until Ipod is selected (make sure you have the CD-IU200V connected.
6. Touch ESC. Ipod video should work now.
7. See Page 50 in Operation Manual for more information.
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2010 | Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD Car DVD Player
Jun 27, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD Monitor
Mar 29, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P5000D Car DVD Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD Monitor
Feb 18, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P5000D Car DVD Player
Aug 19, 2008 | Pioneer AVH-P6500DVD Car DVD Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD Car DVD Player
Jun 16, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!