a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The usb cable is used to communicate between cell phone and other device such as pc.Its used to load media to the memory inside the phone and vice versa. Also its used to backup the data.
For this the driver of the cell phone is required a application in general PIMs (may obtained from the cell phone web site or may have a CD as standard sales kit) is also required in pc to synchronize.
Sorry to inform you that the usb slot cable of NOKIA N70 is not intended for charging but for transferring data from cellphone to computer or vise-versa. With that, try looking for a USB cable with USB in the end, and a mobile charger at the other end. It is possible, I do have 1 like that.
1. First you need to install the PC suite software for your mobile (e.g. Nokia) to your computer. After installing, click the pc suite icon and connect your mobile phone using a usb data cable. Then you are ready to transfer data from your mobile to your computer and vise versa.
2. If your computer had bluetooth device, just activate your mobile bluetooth and your computer bluetooth device. Have it paired and it recognized your mobile phone by the computer, you can not transfer the data from mobille to computer and vise versa.
3. Another is by using memory card reader in your computer. If laptop have memory card reader, you can use it by removing your SD memory card and insert it to your computer's memory card reader. You can upload pictures from your memory card.
I hope it helps you and thank you for using Fixya !
Some phones allow your computer direct access to its flash memory and will not require a driver (the software on that cd you mentioned). To tell if your phone does this, double clck the "My Computer" Icon. Then, you must connect the phone to your computer via USB cable. Watch the "My Computer" Screen, the drive letter that appears (after about 10 seconds or so) will be your phones flash memory. If no drive letter comes up, then you must download the driver from your phone's specific manufacturer's website in order to access the flash memory on your phone.
I'd be much easier if I know what kind of phone you're using, and if it supports usb, bluetooth, wifi etc connections..
A generic solution would depend on what kind of data xfer your cell phone (and computer) supports. Simplest way would be
to connect a usb cable between your phone and computer (wait for the computer to recognize your phone as a usb storage device and installs the necessary driver files) and
transfer your personal ringtone to the phone.
From there, simply set your ringtone to that specific file you've just xferred and you're done.
Disconnec the phone from the PC.
insert the Disc and run and install the Samsung PC Studio on the PC.
Now reboot the PC.
Connect the phone to PC via the USB cable.
And the PC should say SGH G600 connected.
The with the help of file manager on the Samsung PC Studio, xfer the pics to whatever folder you want.
As long as you have a memory card installed in your phone, you should have no problem. Use a micro SD card of no larger than 4 GB. Attach the cable to your phone and computer via an available usb port. Your pc will then recognize your memory card as a mass storage device, and you cn drag and drop your files to and from the computer.Make sure your phone usb connection is set to mass storage.
Dear Samir, You should have recieved the Motorola Phone Tools software cd with the data cable. I bought the usb cable with the software for 350 INR and I have a happy time doing all things including ringtone download to phone and swapping images from pc to mobile and vice-versa.