An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
Re: transfer pics frm moto razr v3 to laptop using...
Check your bluetooth connection with the PC and use Moto Tools suite to transfer photos . Other option is to simply make a connection with your PC and send photos one by one or mark all , send all to PC via bluetooth connection
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i dont have acess to one of those computers but i will try my best to help you out. click start, control panel,devices.then see if you find the bluetooth device. turn on the blue tooth on the phone and use the discoverable function. use the computer to search and try to connect to the phone. when it is connected to each other the you can now transfer info. to send the pics no:- mark the photos on the phone select send via bluetooth search devices select the computer from the phone send it on the computer recieve file and choose save location.
Alternative method:- some bluetooth devices allow you to search the phone and take any device after connecting to it!!
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)