Question about Pioneer DEH-15 CD Player
I checked all connections and the fuse, they are good. Unplug the harness from the back of the unit and check for ground and power were also good, but the unit still won't turned on. What might be the problem..?
Check your memory wire, and make sure it has a constant voltage on it. Should be the yellow wire.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
F6E1 - SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter (white-Neutral/ black-Line).
- Check that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Check that ground switches are fitted correctly, and are not broken and the green ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor, and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.
Jun 12, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 13, 2014 | Pioneer FH-P800BT Car CD/ MP3 Player
Dec 23, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 27, 2011 | BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS BV7320 Car Video Player
Dec 01, 2010 | Pioneer AVIC-D3 Car DVD Player
Dec 06, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 12, 2009 | 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
Aug 02, 2009 | 1997 Mercury Mountaineer
Feb 26, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!