Question about Teac Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock codes for TEAC PL-D2000
To set Region code to 0 on a Teac PL-D2000 DVD System to enable play of any region
Ensure TV monitor is on so and set to display DVD.
1. Turn system completely off.
2. Turn on system.
3. Open tray.
4. Using remote press and hold the return button.
5. While holding the RETURN button, press and hold the DISPLAY button.
6. You will see something like this displayed on screen: VER 1006 TE 3210
7. Release DISPLAY and RETURN buttons simultaneously.
8. Press the ANGLE button. You will see WRITING REGION ID displayed.
You can now play DVDs from any region.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2014 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Nov 28, 2008 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 15, 2008 | Teac PLD2000 System
Jan 20, 2008 | JVC TH-S8 System
Jan 01, 2008 | Teac PLD2000 System
Dec 28, 2007 | Teac PLD2000 System
Dec 10, 2007 | Teac PLD2000 System
Sep 16, 2007 | JVC TH-S8 System
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!