Question about Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
HI, I am using "panasonic KX-T7633" telephone. I'd like to connect it to the caller ID reader machine (Philips SJA919/17). I have the cord to connect two machine, but i don't know where i need to put this cord on the phone. There are three holes behind the phone. Could you let me know where to put the cord? Thank you.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi trinigirl, You should not have to do anything to make the caller id information come through. There is no programming to perform for the regular caller id identification on your display after the second ring (it takes at least one ring cycle for the digital information to pass through). Your model also has the talking caller id function, which will announce in English the callers name or a custom name you can prepare in the phone book of handset number 1. With all that said, you are not getting caller id showing after the second ring, then your phone is bad (which is pretty rare for this symptom), or your phone line still does not have caller id activated. To troubleshoot your problem you need another phone line with working caller id and/or a different phone that is known good to pass caller id. That way you can interchange the phones/lines to see if it is your line or your phone. My guess it is your line somehow, though I have fixed phones that won't pass caller id, but rarely. If it is your phone, try rebooting it, thats about all you can do short of sending it in for repair. Let me know how it goes. CG
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
I need to learn how to recall the numbers that called us - in other words i need to learn how to use the caller ID feature off of this phone the panasonic kx-t7453
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
SOURCE: Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded
Your system clock is displayed on all phones - so your system's time is off. If you have Caller ID, you can have the system set to adjust the clock daily according to Caller ID, but that often gets worse, depending on the telephone company. I've even seen some systems off by four hours or more, so we don't recommend that either.
If you have programming access to the system, the system clock is setting 000.
Our servers adjust the clocks automatically every weekend to the accuracy of the Naval Observatory's Atomic Clock.
We have a support package that allows us to make all the changes you need over the Internet for a flat annual fee. If you want your whole system to work properly and all changes to be made for you at a flat budget, call us at 877-236-8376.
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2016 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jan 07, 2014 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jun 14, 2012 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jun 26, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
Jan 10, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 07, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 03, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 30, 2017 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!