Is there a unlock code for tracfone wireless phone ZTE z768G
1. Take battery out, wait 30 seconds
2. Take out any SD card you may have in the phone,
3. re-install battery,
4. Hold down "Volume Up" rocker button, and Power button at same time until menu screen appears, take fingers off buttons
6. Use volumje up/down buttons to navigate menu, choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and select it by pushing the power button,
7. Scroll to select "Yes" when prompted.
It will wipe everything off your phone, and it will be as "new" and "fresh" as when it came out of the factory. You will have to re-enter everything into it.
Keep working on recovering the password, it is the easier way to go.
Jul 20, 2014 |
ZTE Cell Phones