Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
I forgot the password...how to reset it?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi there! you need to press *2767*2878# and if that dont work try *2767*3855# but beware! you wil loose all information. So do a backup first.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
SOURCE: got a samsung chat 335
First of all: make sure u have the latest version from here:
The latest version is currently 3.12. By accessing this site with ur mobile palringo should automatically choose the correct file to download for your specific device.
1.) http://www.palringo.mobi/ doesnt "know" which file to download:
If palringo doesn't choose a file automatically your device is currently not supported. You then can try to use one of the listed files, it usually works with one of them. Just be patient and try some of them out :)
2.) connection/login errors:
most problems out of that area are fixed by updating kinda automatically
Some other things which might help are:
*(on ur phone) go to : games and more -> ... -> connections and choose the same network config as your browser (might differ from device from device, just look for the settings)
* another issue might be u joined too big groups and your phone ram cant handle that. try to leave some groups via the web www.palringo.com (since u can join groups via the gallery http://www.palringo.com/en/gb/groups/ on the web without being logged in: it IS the case even for some people who never could actually connect with their device to palringo)
* be sure you have a STABLE connection to the internet
* also if it says "reconnect pending" or "connecting": give it some time, especially if u are in some groups or have a few contacts it might just need time to get all info from the server
3.) third party services:
Palringo currently supports the following IM- Services:
* Windows Live Messenger ® (MSN)
* AOL ® Instant Messenger (AIM)
* Yahoo! ® Messenger
* Google Talk TM
* ICQ ®
* Jabber ®
* iChat® / MobileMe ®
* Gadu-Gadu ®
* Facebook Chat (Alpha)
IF you are missing some on your list or can't add them, then palringo was pre-installed on your device. The manufactorers deliver the phones with a limited version of palringo ( no idea why). ONLY thing which can fix that is to download the full version from here (also read 1.) ): http://www.palringo.mobi/
All of the above are issues which occur quite often. We know that some people get easily frustrated over it. Be sure that in most cases u can fix it with what i just told you. Just follow the advice and you shall get there!
Now to the hardest part:
4.) If your phone won't let u update and/ or delete the version which is (pre-)installed on ur device THEN there are restrictions from the manufactorer.
This applies to Alcatel aswell as Samsung devices (and maybe others).
They only started back in december doing that. Which means that it is quite possible that one person has the exact same device as another, but only one can update.
There is currently no fix to that. Staff aswell as the helpfull users on the forums are frustrated about that, but we can't change that as of now. Which also means that u maybe can't add other third party services than those being pre-installed etc. Sorry to say, but forum posts about it or emails to support won't help. We will keep u updated as soon as there is a solution found.
Last but not least:
getsatisfaction is a great form to communicate, to ask questions and to get help. Nontheless, there are x threads with same question and same solution. It would help us alot if people would have a look through existing posts FIRST if their question isnt answered yet, because, like I said, we do a lot of copypaste which shows that the answers stay the same.
If your problem isnt covered here: feel free to reply underneath or start ur own thread. BUT please make sure to include the following:
* the platform you are using (PC, java, android etc)
* the palringo version you are currently using
* a clear description of what the problem is (palringo doesnt work is NOT one of those)
* if there is: include the error message (what does it say)
* since when the problem appears for u and what did u do before? (new update etc)
* do u use palringo on several platforms (like mobile and desktop) and is it existing on both devices
* do u have another device where u could go to if needed for troubleshooting (some things are easier to set up on PC and then work on mobile aswell)
+optionally u can add tags to your post which will help users with same problem to find "ur" threads and the solutions we gave you. Like that you are helping aswell.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
SOURCE: fro, where can i download
Dear Eternal Sile, for download of the themes for Samsung Chat 335 you can visit
and a lots more and for Skype you can just simply register on http://www.skype.com and download the software directly to your cell phone.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 19, 2013 | Samsung Cht 335 Cell Phone
Jun 16, 2012 | Samsung Cht 335 Cell Phone
Mar 30, 2012 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Aug 01, 2011 | Samsung Cht 335 Cell Phone
Jul 03, 2011 | Samsung SGH-E335 Cellular Phone
Mar 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2018 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!