Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nokia 7610
Full phone formatting on a 7610!
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 7610 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 7610 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
i can solve this
if you want to format your memory follow this:
menu>tools>memory>then press options>from the list select format mem.card.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Please visit "m.me.samsungapps.com" with your WAP browser and enjoy a variety of mobile contents for free.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Oct 28, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jan 06, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jun 22, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Feb 12, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Dec 30, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2008 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!