Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
If you take a good look at the screen when it goes dark can you make out anything maybe some bright scenes on the channel you were watching or if you press the menu key, you can see a very dim display, you might need the back light assembly or something related to it.
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
SOURCE: tla-04641c won't turn on
my tla-04641c stoped taking commands the day after using it with my laptop and was stuck on so i unplugged it and now it wont turn on when i plug it in the red light comes on and i hear the relay click button nothing happens when i push the on button. any suggestions? i pulled the power board and nothing "looked blown"
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
Feb 02, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Dec 15, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Aug 04, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Jun 26, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
Feb 21, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Dec 22, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!