Question about Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
I need to reinstall this printer, but cannot work out how to..
Go to Start>Control Panel>Programmes and Features (this path may vary slightly depending upon your operating system). From here you can remove or repair the printers software in most cases.
In Windows 7 you can completly remove all drivers and software packages by doing the following:
1. Make sure you are using windows as an Admin or sign-in as one.
2. Go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Command Prompt.
3. With command prompt open type printui /s /t2 including the spaces to open the Print Server Properties window.
4. Now remove the Driver and Package for the printer in question.
5. You can now add your printer again by selecting Add a Printer from Devices and Printers.
Posted on Nov 01, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2010 | Lexmark X3330 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3100 All-In-One Printer
Mar 14, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 27, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
May 13, 2009 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7260 Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!