- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Erase unnecessary data on you phone memory,even you have a lot of space on you SD card,still the phone memory need to maintain enough memory to perform or play the music,check your phone memory free space and save at 2MB and for sure it will gonna play the music.
To download music from cellphone to laptop..You need a card
reader.Remove the memory card from yuor cellphone place it on the card
reader then connect the usb cord from the card reader to the
computer..Then go to the MY computer,then go to the disc either drive
a..c..d that was added.and try to open the drive that was added..
you have to
download music from PC to your cellular phone..You need a card
reader.Remove the memory card from your cellphone place it on the card
reader then connect the USB cord from the card reader to the
computer..Download games from yuor PC but make sure you have antivirus
that detects virus.They may appear as games,music files.Save it and
copy it to the disc driver whether
a..c..d that was added.Copy and save files.
Transfer music from a computer You can use the following methods to transfer music:
• To install Nokia Ovi Player to manage and organize your music files, download the PC software from www.ovi.com, and follow the instructions.
• To view your device on a computer as a mass memory device where you can transfer any data files, make the connection with a compatible USB data cable or Bluetooth connectivity. If you are using a USB data cable, select Mass storage as the USB connection mode. A compatible memory card must be inserted in the device.
• To synchronize music with Windows Media Player, connect a compatible USB data cable, and select PC Suite as the USB connection mode. A compatible memory card must be inserted in the device.
To change the default USB connection mode, select Menu > Ctrl. panel > Connectivity > USB and USB connection mode.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa!
You have different options to use to put music on your phone.You could download songs from the internet directly to your phone or you could collect songs on your phone from another phone,laptop or system.Through a phone all you need to do is to put on your bluetooth and transfer,but through the system or laptop you could use the bluetooth too or you could use a usb cable to transfer songs.
To put music on your W810i cellphone, connect it to your laptop with the usb cable. If you don't have the cable use a memory stick. The phone or card will show up as a removable drive on your computer in the Windows Explorer. Copy folders of music into the MP3 directory. When your phone is disconnected or the card is inserted, it will take several moments to index the music, and then your music will appear in the music listings.