An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: prompt says dogs need to rest. dogs have rested for...
Nintendogs requires you to let the dogs rest for 24 hours before you can play with them again. It's a frustrating limitation that's designed to get you to play every day rather than getting tired of the game too quickly.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
o to console settings and all the way down to select system info.
Enter: X, Y, LT, X
Then you will be prompted to restore factory defaults.
Your 360 will then restart and go to the dashboard.
When prompted to restore family settings, you would choose to skip it.
there is no rest button but there is another way to rest ur PS3, turn it ON and keep holding ur finger over the 1/0 touch button for 5 seconds u will hear a double beep beep and then u will see a new menu on TV and some options, choose the one ur looking for :D have fun
you have what is called "The red ring of death", you can do a couple of things (in this order):
1) Turn off the xbox 360 console, let it rest for an hour or two. If the red light is still there, then do step 2.
2) Wrap a towel completely around the xbox and leave it on for one hour. This will overheat the xbox and somehow gets it to start working again, but only for a short time of maybe a day or two. But, if this doesn't work, then do Step 3.
3) Go to the Xbox website and talk to a customer service agent, tell them your problem. If you are still under warranty, then they will ship you a box to send your xbox to them, it will take a couple of weeks before a brand new xbox 360 is shipped to you.
But before you do step 3, try step 1 first, because temporary red lights happen quite often, so just let it rest for a little while for now.