Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router (e125894)
You haft to set the router to be static for the Xbox IP. in the settings you can sett it for gameing. just click on the gameing tab
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Once you have all the wireless settings of the router, you are ready to connect the play station or the x-box to the wireless network.
On the x-box you will need to connect to the wireless network now.
Open the main Interface of the X-Box.
1. In the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Basic Settings tab, select your wireless settings.
4. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't broadcasting your network's name, select Specify Unlisted Network and enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key.
6. Try to connect to Xbox LIVE again.
Trouble connecting to the internet on X-box ,Play station or WII ?
You can try to reduce the MTU settings on the router. if the MTU on the router is set to 1500 then change the MTU to 1365. Also you will need to open the ports on the router.
For X-box port numbers are - 53, 80-88, 3074 .
Jan 23, 2011 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Aug 17, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 31, 2009 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
Apr 07, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Feb 10, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 29, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 24, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: