Question about Fuji Cameras
I have tried formatting it in the camera and formatting it on my lap top. The dang thing still says card error. Are there certain specs I have to format it to? I tried default. And formatted it the long way and not quick.
The A805 works with SD cards. While SDHC cards will fit into the slot, they are electronically incompatible and will not work. You need to use SD cards, 2GB and smaller.
Posted on Nov 01, 2012
Testimonial: "Thank you looks like I will just have to return it for a smaller card I have an 8GB. "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fuji finepix s602
Usually a bad card in my experience - I'm too tight to buy decent cards, and quite a few have given me problems. Luckily they're quite cheap nowadays!!
You could try using a PC with card reader to format them first, and cleaning the contacts carefully.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
you have several options:
1. see in the specification details of your camera what memory card is compatible for camera. for S630 it is SDHC/MMC/SD card (Up to 4GB Guaranteed). see if you're using memory card within this capacity and type. If you're using a different memory card type and capacity, try to use memorycard that is compatible with your camera.
2. try to use memory card to other devcie like cameras, cellphones and other devices and if it still has error problem, your card may be the one defective. use other cards.
3. try to take pictures without using memory card. use only the internal memory of camera. if camera still display this error meassage, camera needs service.
hope these options solve one of your problems. c",)
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
SOURCE: SD card won't format
I just bought a Xacti HD800 and had the same problem.
The solution was :
- Turn on the Xacti with NO SD card inside
- It will ask you to enter informations like the date.
- Then at some point he will tell you it needs a card to store information and while expect you to insert a SD card
- Insert the SD cart, the formatting process will start automatically and last like half a second.
- Enjoy your new toy !
I hope this will help you.
La même en français.
La solution afin que l'appareil formate bien la carte SD est de suivre les étapes suivantes :
- allumer le Xacti sans la carte SD à l'intérieur
- saisir les info demandées comme la date etc
- il vous demandera d'insérer la carte SD à un moment afin de pouvoir enregistrer les info
- Mettez la carte, il formatera automatiquement (en même pas une seconde ...)
- C'est bon !!!!
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Thank you for using FixYa for your problem
is the card compadable for your camera
Please rate our solutions and if you still have problems please call back for more ideas to help you
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
The S2 IS is designed to work with SD cards, not SDHC cards. While an SDHC card will fit into the slot, it is electronically incompatible and will not work. You need to stay with SD cards, 2GB and smaller.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for the info. It really did help.:-)"
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2012 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2011 | Fuji FinePix 2800 Zoom Digital Camera
Sep 02, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
Jun 26, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A820 Digital Camera
May 16, 2011 | Fuji FinePix F45FD Digital Camera
Apr 01, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
Feb 28, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
Mar 25, 2010 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2009 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
May 27, 2009 | Fuji FinePix A850 Digital Camera
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!