Question about HP Deskjet D4260 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First try reinstalling drivers for your printer from original CD, if that doesn't help update your drivers from the Internet.
If none of it helps, try connecting your printer to another computer and see if it will behave the same. If it does, then printer is ready for retirement.
Posted on May 04, 2009
Try the following utility and check
NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is
invalid. If this occurs, copy the portion of the
address on the remaining line(s) and paste it at the
end of the address showing in your browser until the
complete address is displayed in the Address box.
1. Click the Download only button.
2. Click the Run button to begin the download.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
4. Click Finish.
5. Click This program installed correctly.
6. To run the utility, click Start (or hit Ctrl+Esc or hit Windows key on
your keyboard), All Programs, HP, HP Print Diagnostic Utility.
7. Double click on the HP Print Diagnostic Utility icon on the desktop of your computer.
8. Select the Appropriate printer from the dropdown list, which you want to diagnose and click on the ‘Diagnose’ button.
9. Clicking on the ‘Fix’ button will help you automatically fix all the printing issue that has been diagnosed.
10. If the issue continues, turn your printer on and off, disconnect and
reconnect the printer cable from the computer and the printer, and restart
11. After the computer has restarted, please cancel any pending print jobs,
Verify the results.
Vishwanath V U
Posted on May 19, 2009
HP's page for help with Off Line.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Oct 20, 2010 | HP Deskjet D4260 InkJet Printer
May 20, 2010 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!