a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. You need to call your phone line company to activate the Caller ID. Thank you for using fixya Please rate me and give testimonials if ever to continue my assistance
Caller ID information is sent after the first full ring. If the call is answered too soon, the caller ID information may not have been sent yet. Some of the many and varied networks do not send caller ID information. In this case you may notice that caller ID is missing only on calls from certain callers. Occasionally bad data is sent, causing your phone to reject it.
unfortunately in samsung j700...doesn't provide the facility u mentioned but it allows user to assign particular ringtone and callerid for some group of contacts... the group may have 1 or more contacts so saving each contacts in each seperate group may indirectly met ur requirement
By creating groups of contacts, you can assign ringtones and caller ID photos to each group or send messages and emails to an entire group. Start by creating a group: 1. In Idle mode, press <Menu> → Phonebook → Group → <Options> → Add. 2. Enter a group name and scroll down. 3. To set the caller ID image, press the Centre key → an image category → an image. 4. To set a group ringtone, scroll down and press the Centre key → a ringtone category → a ringtone. 5. Press <Save>.
The Star Talk Flash is a voice mail prduct. The caller ID feature is a phone system feature. If your system is a norstar CICS or a MICS the caller ID will work only if you have the caller ID capable central office circuit packs installed. Look on the card and see if the label has "CLID". If it dose there is also additional programming required for each set under.... terminals &sets/telco features/featue assignments/show line/caller ID...set:Y. You also have to program (under sets) /telco features/caller ID: Y.
The caller id information is sent from your local telco provider after the first ring and might not be able to be extended to the individual sets, try backing off the ring to answer on your voice mail from 2 to 3 rings to see if the information is then passed on. The Voice Messaging System message is being sent from the system showing who transfered the call to you. You should also notice that the ring pattern when that message is displayed is a standard ring followed by a beep meaning a transfer is taking place.
You should be able to get them back from the deleted items folder on yahoo mail. It is usually listed by your inbox/sent items. If you deleted them from the deleted items folder, then there is no way to recover them.
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.