Question about PayPal Accounts
I PURCHASED A LLADRO FROM A EBAY SELLER (MEKARNES5@GMAIL.COM. ON PAY PAL TRANSACTION ID#1R433118GY3017100. IT CAME TO $158.20 AND I PAID HER USING MY PAYPAL ACCT......MY EMAIL NAME IS MARJOHN41@AOL.COM. THE LLADRO ANNIVERSARY WALTZ #300797824059....SHE FAILED TO PACK IT PROPERLY USING NO BUBBLE RAP JUST ORDINARY NEWSPAPER AND IT'S IN SEVERAL PIECES. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT DO I DO? JOHN MARSICOVETERE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I don't know how to
Depending on whether or not the seller uses eBay checkout, the steps to complete payment are different. If your seller does not use eBay checkout, they will send you an invoice or other payment instructions to help you complete your purchase.
To pay for an item when the seller uses eBay checkout:
1. Link your PayPal and eBay accounts, if you haven't already done so.
2. After you've won an item, click the Pay Now button. You can find this button in the listing, in the Purchase History section of My eBay, and in the confirmation email that you receive from us.
3. Check your shipping address. If any information is incorrect, click the Change shipping address link to update it. (The seller may require a credit card billing address registered with PayPal, sometimes called a confirmed address.)
4. Confirm the order details, including shipping and taxes. Click the Continue button. (If you have questions about the total cost, click the Request total from seller link.)
5. Select PayPal as the payment method.
6. Enter your PayPal log in information. If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can sign up.
7. Make sure that your shipping details, payment method, and order details are correct.
8. Click the Confirm Your Payment button to complete your purchase.
To link your PayPal and eBay accounts:
1. Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Click the Account tab.
3. Click the "PayPal Account" link on the left side of the page.
4. Click the Link My PayPal Account button.
5. You'll be asked to log into PayPal to finish linking your accounts.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
I would email seller and ask for a tracking code. Let them know that you have not recieved the item yet. Wait at least a week more and if you still haven't recieved, then you can see if you and seller can work out a refund, etc.
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Please dont give the product confirmation, that you have recieved..
Please write to paisapay directly and inform that you havent recieved the product..
Please call the Ebay toll free no and inform about this immedistely
Please rate this solution
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 01, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 09, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 08, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Mar 18, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Dec 20, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 12, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Oct 06, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
Sep 18, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: