Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
How do I delete songs from my phillips mp3 player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Apr 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 29, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 17, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jun 05, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!