next to last page in your manual
Adjusting Oven Temperature
Oven temperature has been factory calibrated and tested. If
oven consistently over or under cooks food, adjust thermostat.
Oven temperature can be increased or decreased 35°F. To
avoid over adjusting oven, move temperature 5°F each time.
1. Push BAKE pad.
2. Press + pad until an oven temperature greater than 500°F
shows in display.
3. Immediately push and hold, approximately 5 seconds,
BAKE button until “00” appears.
4. Press + or - arrow pad to adjust oven temperature.
• To increase oven temperature (for a hotter oven), Press
pad until a positive number appears in display.
• To decrease oven temperature (for a cooler oven),
Press pad until a negative number appears in display.
5. Press OVEN CANCEL pad to save adjustment.
• Setting is saved if power fails or is disconnected.
heres a link to the entire manual if needed