Question about Cell Phones
Hard Reset using keys for Burst is as follows:
1. (with phone off) press and hold volume down and power key(when PANTECH appears release power but continue to hold vol down) triangle with android guy will appear.
2. tap "menu key"(button on bottom left) this will bring up Android System Recovery.
3. (using volume keys for up/down and the home key for SELECT) select wipe data/factory reset.
4. scroll down to YES and tap home key again to select.
5. select Reboot and you're all set.
***this will remove ALL DATA(contacts/photos/music files) saved to the phone, will not harm contacts on your SIM or files on your SD card(if you have one)***.
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | Pantech Burst (P9070)
May 06, 2014 | Pantech Ease Cell Phone
Apr 16, 2014 | Pantech Great At&t P9070 Burst Smartphone
Mar 25, 2014 | Pantech P9070 burst
Mar 18, 2014 | Pantech P9070 burst
Sep 06, 2013 | Pantech Burst (P9070)
Jul 27, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 23, 2012 | Pantech Cell Phones
Oct 19, 2017 | Cell Phones
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!