Question about Samsung Remote Control Ah59-02131f Home Theater Dvd System Lcd Tv Ln32a330j1d
Trying to play dvd that has a different region and it has an error about the rgion code
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds 2) Reconnect your player to its power source 3) Press the Power On button on your remote control 4) Press the Enter button on your remote control 5) Press the 8 button on your remote control 6) Press the 4 button on your remote control 7) Press the 2 button on your remote control 8) Press the 6 button on your remote control 9) Press the 9 button on your remote control 10)Press the Enter button on your remote control 11)Your player should now place itself in Standby mode 12)Press the Power On button on your remote control. Your player is now region free. A word of caution is that you may have disc eject issues, in which case you will have to eject from the unit, or toggle the power switch on/off. This issue only arises if you have a particular chipset in your player (about a 20% chance).....good luck my friend.
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
SOURCE: Region Error
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 09, 2011 | Sony BDP-S560 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 01, 2010 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 10, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv5-1160us Notebook
Jul 03, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Aug 02, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Mar 26, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Feb 20, 2008 | Philips DVDR520H DVD Player/HDD
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: