Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote prob lem
User manual at this location you have to scroll down some or just search for Toshiba in the pdf dociment.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
RCA Universal remote codes for the Mitsubishi TVs are...006,011,014,019,022,027,041,056,061,068.
First, turn on TV
Press and hold code search button on remote
Press and release the TV button
Enter the three digit code you want
Release code search
Push channel up, if device responds, that code worked.. If not, repeat steps 1-5 with each code until you find the one that works. This information can be downloaded from http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html
If you want a hard copy with codes for all TVs.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds)
2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm
3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal.
4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power
5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys
You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off.
2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2016 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2011 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2009 | Samsung LN19A330J LCD TV
Nov 22, 2008 | Akai LCT3215/26 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!