Question about Apple iPod touch
I wont do anything but one it goes to itunes and itunes says unlock at ipod. ipod says connect to itunes. but itunes wont sync to it with out it being unlocked i tried to do dfu im not sure if im doing it right i tried recovery all i get is a white apple and then it goes to the connect to itunes page no matter how many combinations i try with plug in plug out hold down power and home plz help .. for a lil incentive whoever helps me i give them 25 up2u rewards virtual credit card
Man, hold the power and the home for 10 seconds then remove ur finger off the power and keep holding the home until u hear a sound on ur pc, now open itunes and restore ur iphone, before u click on restore hole the LEFT SHIFT and click with ur mouse on it, go to where u downloaded ur ipsw and restore, its very easy man :)) if u still having prob please tell me okkk
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't unlock the Apple Ipod 30GB
You have to use iTunes on your pc and restore the ipod
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in theSummary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software.
The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
Hold power and home to restart it (You might have to hold it for like 30 seconds) Hold the Home button down as soon as, and for as long as you see the little silver apple.
After about two minutes if it' still there release, and it'll enter recovery mode, and from there just plug it back in to the computer. You might have to repeat the process about 2 or 3 times, especially if it's jailbroken.
Also, try holding down the home button while plugging it into the computer. It'll try to bring the ipod into recovery mode as well.
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
make sure u hold down home and sleep buttom for more than 11 seconds. After the allple logo shows up, press the home button...i had similiar problems as some of u, and this unfroze/ fixed my issue. Hopefully, it will work for u
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
Try doing this: Toggle the hold switch and put it back in the off position. Then press and hold the center button and the menu button simultaneously for ten seconds and the apple symbol should come up on the screen. Then it should work like normal. Hope this helps!
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2013 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 27, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 22, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 09, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 23, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 05, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!