Question about RCA Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sansui TV/VCR/DVD combo
This solution is provided by one of our experts premtech
Combos--Should have original remote. Press and hold the power button for 6 to 10 seconds
Combo Model T25208, V-Chip Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, simultaneously press VOLUME down on the TV/VCR front panel and the 0 number button on the remote for a few seconds. This resets the password and you can enter a new one.
Combo Model 13TVR62, V-Chip Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, press STOP/EJECT on the TV/VCR front panel and MENU on the remote simultaneously. This resets the password, but not the limits you’ve set.
Televisions with Parental Lock Feature
If you forgot your password for this feature, press the following buttons on the remote, one at a time. (Note: You must be in the password entry screen) Press, Mute, Display,Clear and Reset, this unlocks parental controls and you can now re-enter a new password.
OR TRY THIS..
Press and hold Menu on the TV AND volume down on the remote for 3 seconds. Nothing will appear on the screen, and the Parental Controls will unlock, and you can re-enter a new password with the LOCK PARENTAL CONTROLS
Channels that have been locked can be viewed only when the PARENTAL CTRL function is set to OFF. This can only be done with the remote control-it can not be changed with the buttons on the front of the TV.
Therefore, after you turn on PARENTAL CTRL, you simply hide the remote control so that your children can not watch the locked channels. The locked-out channels will remain unviewable even if the TV is unplugged or the channels are autoprogrammed again. The only way to view locked channels is to use the supplied remote control to set the PARENTAL CTRL function to OFF.
The PARENTAL CTRL and the CHAN CTRL functions work hand-in-hand. The instructions below will first tell you how to turn parental control on or off with the PARENTAL CTRL function and then how to lock desired channels with the CHAN CTRL function.
1. Repeatedly press MENU to select SETUP MENU, and then press + or - to display setup functions. Repeatedly press MENU to select the PARENTAL CTRL function. . When this function is set to ON, PARENTAL CTRL is activated and any channels you locked with the CHAN CTRL function will not be viewable. . When this function is set to OFF, PARENTAL CTRL is deactivated and all channels are viewable.
2. To lock channels, press the MENU button to select the CHAN CTRL function. Select a channel you want to lock by pressing CHANNEL up or down. Then press +. The CHAN CTRL setting will change from NORMAL to LOCKED when that channel is locked. To return the channel to NORMAL, press the - button. Repeat step 2 for each channel you want to lock. If the PARENTAL CTRL function is set to ON while you are locking out channels, each channel will go blank as you lock it. When the PARENTAL CTRL function is set to ON and a channel which has been locked out is tuned, the TV will display the words PARENTAL CONTROL to let your kids know you have locked it.
If the front panel function buttons don't work, (menu, ch up/dn etc.) but the functions work normal with the remote, enter the "Channel" menu with the remote and turn "Parental Control" off.
In the event you have forgotten your password, perform the following procedure:
Press and hold for 3 seconds the TV button on the remote while pressing the menu button on the TV.
This procedure will turn off the parental lock and erase the previous password .
Another Possibility To Try For Various Models: If TV's in the Parental mode and askes for a password that's forgotten, Press menu on the TV, select Parental Lock #4 on menu, then with the remote press Mute, Display, Clear, and Reset buttons in sequence.
If Parental Controls have been set and you don't know the password, do this:
Press and hold the volume down and the channel up buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
Now you can reset the password to 0000, and using that password you can now access the V-Chip menus.
TV's (Made by Daewoo or possibly Apex, ie. GE model 24GP653)
The factory default pass code of 6688 is also the override code, in case the owner forgets their pass code. If that doesn't work, another place in the owners manual says to push Function and Mute on the remote at the same time. Function is the top right button.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
I don't know if you guys even need this advice anymore, as it's 1-2 years late, but if your universal remote has a VCR setting, the Emerson 13" CRT TV/VCR combo I have operates under that mode.
The code I used was 002. These may also work: 278, 184, 479, 000, 121, 211, 037, 043, 061, 208
Remember, program your remote as if you were setting up a VCR (and NOT a TV). For instance, on my GE universal, I hold the "code search" button down until I get a steady light. I hit VCR, and then I entered 002. Works like a charm.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2015 | Televison & Video
on Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Feb 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2011 | Sansui TDC2075 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 15, 2009 | Sansui VRDVD5000 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 18, 2009 | Sansui TDC2075 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 20, 2008 | Memorex MVT2135 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
May 31, 2007 | Sansui TDC2075 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: