Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, You can unlock an iPhone 4S locked to Telus network using remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking is safe, simple,. affordable and quick. you can get the remote unlocking for an iPhone 4S from www.prounlocking.com/apple-iphone-4s/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost with easy instructions on unlocking. This method of unlocking also doesn't require a Jailbreak too.
UNLOCKING STEPS FOR AN iPhone 4S
1. Wait for us to send you an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone 4S phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone 4S to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone 4S.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone 4S and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone 4S is now unlocked.
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Sep 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | Apple iPhone 4S
Sep 04, 2014 | Apple Iphone 4s I Phone 4 S Factory...
Aug 17, 2014 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Aug 11, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jul 05, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2012 | Apple iPhone 4S
329 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!