Question about PfaFF Sewing Machines
Try these suggestions
1.the needle is damaged
2.the needle is not correctly inserted
3.wrong size needle for the fabric
4.the wrong foot is attached
5.the needle clamp screw is loose
6. Top tension is too tight
7. Machine could be out of time
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: will not pick up bobbin thread
Unusual for this machine. Check to be sure the needle is inserted with the flat side to the back of the machine. If it is, remove the needle plate, bobbin and bobbin case. Turn the hand wheel slowly toward you and see if the point of the hook is above or below the eye of the needle when the hook point is aligned behind the needle. If the eye is above the point of the hook the machine is out of time and best taken to qualified technician.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
SOURCE: bernette 90E
Our Bernette E90 timing was off due to a jam (design flaw I think)...Instructions on how we fixed it.
1. To correct timing, tip over machine and unscrew inspection plate.
2. Find the gear and unscrew the 2 grub screws so the gear is free from the shaft
3. Turn the main sewing machine handle to manually get the hook (pointed piece) of the housing (see arrow) to be directly behind the needle
4. Hold it the tightly, and turn the handle again, the needle should be able to go up and down while holding the hook in position.
5. When the needle is at it lowest and starting to move back up and the hook is directly behind tip the machine over and tighten the 2 grub screws on the gear underneath.
6. Replace inspection cover and you’re done
Posted on May 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 25, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Feb 18, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Dec 03, 2012 | Brother PE-150V Computerized Sewing...
Jan 22, 2010 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Dec 11, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Aug 15, 2009 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Jul 21, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Jun 06, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Mar 17, 2009 | Euro-Pro 1260DX Mechanical Sewing Machine
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!