Question about Microsoft Windows Media Player
Download music onto my mp3 player from window media can i do that and if so how thank you
You may first want to check to see if your player came with software that can aid in this process. You'll also need to know what formats of media your player accepts. For these purposes, we'll assume your player accepts mp3 format media and connects to your PC via USB.
1. Connect the device to a USB connection on your computer.
2. If you're using Windows, your computer should automatically detect the device, probably showing it as a removable hard disk.
3. Double-click the removable USB device that your computer now sees and here you will have to browse to see where your player will accept the media; likely, right here will work.
4. Now, just copy & paste mp3 files from your pc to your media player/removable USB device.
5. When done, safely remove the player from the computer.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 10, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 18, 2011 | Jwin Jukeman MP3 Player
Jul 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 11, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 02, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 21, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 13, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 22, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
Feb 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: