Question about Microsoft Windows Media Player
Download music onto my mp3 player from window media can i do that and if so how thank you
You may first want to check to see if your player came with software that can aid in this process. You'll also need to know what formats of media your player accepts. For these purposes, we'll assume your player accepts mp3 format media and connects to your PC via USB.
1. Connect the device to a USB connection on your computer.
2. If you're using Windows, your computer should automatically detect the device, probably showing it as a removable hard disk.
3. Double-click the removable USB device that your computer now sees and here you will have to browse to see where your player will accept the media; likely, right here will work.
4. Now, just copy & paste mp3 files from your pc to your media player/removable USB device.
5. When done, safely remove the player from the computer.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2014 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Nov 06, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Jun 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
May 01, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Apr 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Mar 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Feb 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Dec 28, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Dec 14, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: