When I plug my mp3 player into my computer it shows all the songs I have downloaded, but when I play my mp3 player all the songs will not play and I go through the menu to find them but I can't find them. The menu is confusing to me. I was glad to get more memory but I am not happy if it will not play all my songs. It does not go in alphabetical order or I am not understanding how to use the menu.HELP PLEASE
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Use Windows Media Player to put songs on your Coby MP3 player. Download songs in MP3, WMA, or OGG format from a legal downloading website. If the file is not one of the previously mentioned files, you must download a converter to convert the file to one of the correct files that can be played on Windows Media Player. Rip a song from a CD by inserting the CD and then click on the option to "Rip" the song to your library. Some Coby MP3 players do not need Windows Media Player to add songs, so be sure to check your user manual to see if there is an even simpler method. 2. Connect your Coby MP3 player to your computer using the USB connector that came with your MP3 player. The player will show up under the "Devices" option on your Window Media Player application. 3. Click on the "Library" option to view all of the songs stored on your Windows Media Player library. You can drag the song to the MP3 player in the "Devices" section, or you can right-click on the song and choose the option to transfer the song. In the pop-up box choose your MP3 from the drop-down menu and then click on the "Transfer" button. 4. Right-click on the MP3 player in Windows Media Player and choose the "Eject" option. Disconnect your MP3 player from your computer and turn it on. The song will now be available on your MP3 player. Press the bottom button to play or pause the song. 5. Add videos and pictures to your Coby MP3 player if it supports those files. The process is similar to transferring audio files. Plug your MP3 player into your computer. Open the photo file on your computer and drag pictures into the player. You can create folders to organize the pictures.
Each mp3 player can only play songs in certain formats. A Philips GoGear, for instance, can't read iTunes format. Some players cannot read DRM-encrypted WMA files, which is what most music services use. When you load a song in the wrong format to an mp3 player, the song appears to transfer, but the mp3 player won't actually play it. The best workaround for this problem is to only load songs that are in true mp3 format - they are accepted by 99% of digital audio players. If you give us your manufacvturer/model #, and music service name, we can tell you exactly which formats your player plays.
It took me a bit to figure out how to get the music to play. The instuctions that came with it weren't very clear.
* Hold arrow "on" button down to turn on player.
* Use rocker (knob on top) to move to the mode you want. For example, move the indicator to "music".
* Push in on the rocker, not the arrow "on" button to select the music mode.
* Use the rocker to select the song you want to hear, then push arrow "on" button to play.
what that means is that some of the songs are formated different and the player cant interface with the format. i have a phone with a mp3 player intergrated to it all the songs will play on the phone , but i take it and put in my other dvd/mp3 player and all the songs play except for 2 i figured it out the 2 songs are formated different. so the only way to fix this problem is go on your computer and re download the formated songs like the 15 that work. please rate this
If you installed the firmware update, you might have forgotten to change the device to MSC mode.. try going to settings>USB mode>MSC
This should probably work..
to stop a song while its playing, click the |<< button while you have the screen with the current song. (you can pause a song on this same screen with the >|| button) If you have gone back to any of the menu screens, wait for a couple seconds and the player will automatically go back tot he song display screen so you can stop the song.