Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player
When I switch on it comes very quickly to main menu rather than going through the normal start up procedure, also will not update after docking.
When i try and select from the main menu, say music library it will not respond. I can however select album of the day via top left button, if i then try and use the central button it seems to try and work but immediately stops again. Volume and back/forward on that button are fine.
Thanks anyone who can help me not have to replace.
If i do need to replace any suggestions, i need to use with Napster to go and want 30GB +.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2016 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Apr 08, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 03, 2013 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 24, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 17, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y
If the lamp usage time has passed 2 000 hours (when LAMP POWER has been set to NORMAL), the projector will switch to standby mode after approximately 10 minutes of operation. The resetting procedure should thus be completed within 10 minutes.
1. Insert the power cord plug into the wall outlet and then
press the MAIN POWER switch.
2. Press the POWER button so that a picture is projected onto
3. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen, and
then press the F or G button to select the OPTION menu.
4. Press the ENTER button, and then press the F or G button
to select LAMP RUNTIME.
5. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately
3 seconds. The confirmation screen, "LAMP RUNTIME
RESET." is displayed and select OK.
6. Turn off the power.
This will reset the cumulative usage time for the lamp
unit to zero.
Mar 12, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX100U-EC DLP Projector
1. Turn main power switch OFF.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Keep pressing the Menu/Select key until the LED turns OFF on the control Panel.
4. Check to make sure that "Trouble Reset" is displayed on the control Panel
after LED turns OFF.
5. Pressing the Menu/Select key.
6. Check to make sure that "OK" is displayed and the it has been reset.
7. Turn main power switch OFF and ON again, and make sure that the machine properly
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Dec 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Dec 04, 2008 | DTK PRM-0031I Motherboard
May 05, 2008 | Toshiba e-Studio 161 Copier Copier
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: