Question about Plantronics Radio Communications
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Check the configuration dial on the left hand side of the base to see if another setting works better. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
2. Make sure your speaking (transmit) level is not too low. First, try increasing the volume on the telephone. Secondly, the master transmit controls are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting. You can fine tune this setting with the Plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the base that are above and below the picture of the microphone.
3. Double check the battery has a full charge. To check press down on the headset into the base station to ensure it is in the base in the correct position.
The Amber Charge light on the base will flash while charging and will stay solid amber when fully charged.
3 hours = full charge
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Plantronics Voyager Legend
Oct 20, 2007 | Plantronics (43-1960) Headphones
on Feb 22, 2016 | Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Oct 25, 2013 | Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset New
Aug 04, 2011 | Plantronics M100 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 24, 2011 | Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming...
Apr 18, 2011 | Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming...
Oct 06, 2009 | Plantronics Radio Communications
May 04, 2018 | Plantronics Radio Communications
Mar 25, 2018 | Plantronics Radio Communications
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!