Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
What diagnostics error? you may want to use seatools to repair your disc you can download here http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.jsp?locale=en-US&name=seatools-win&vgnextoid=552bd20cacdec010VgnVCM100000dd04090aRCRD
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Pavilion dm4-1265dx...
Aug 31, 2012 | Dell Latitude C640 Intel Pentium 4-M...
If you are lucky, the computer will run again. If not, check your install discs. The original install discs usually have a hardware diagnostic which can be run by holding down the 'd' key while booting. You can try running the diagnostics to see if you can diagnose the cause of the booting problem. You can also use the diagnostics if your hard disk is not shown in the Disk Utility to run diagnostics on the hard disk.
- If you have your original disks, boot the install disk
- Restart the computer
- Insert boot disk in the optical drive as soon as you turn on the computer
- Hold down the 'c' key on the keyboard to signal the MacBook to use the optical disk to boot the computer.
- Once the computer is booted, use the Disk Utility from the Utilities menu to examine and if necessary repair the hard disk.
- Start by ensuring that your internal hard disk is listed.
- If your disk is not listed, then your hard disk is definitely having a problem. If you are lucky, it maybe just that one of the cables has become disconnected. I believe on your MacBook, the hard drive is accessible by removing the battery and the hard disk is located next to the battery. You would need to post your model number to get exact instructions.
If so, then run the Verify Permissions and Verify Disk. Run repair if there are any errors detected.
- Once you have checked and repaired the hard disk, exit Disk Utility and run Startup Disk from the Utility menu.
- Select your Hard Disk and click Restart
Aug 14, 2012 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Sep 05, 2010 | Gateway 450ROG Notebook
Sep 23, 2007 | Biostar P4M800-M7A Motherboard
Sep 22, 2007 | Intel Celeron D 2.8GHz 478-pin 533MHz CPU...
Sep 21, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
3,134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: