Question about Cell Phones
For sending text messages :
1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct
2. call to your network operator customer care
3. request the message center number...
4.note it down
5. go to message settings>message center number
6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ...
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Garmin Nuvi 50 LM
Nov 13, 2012 | Lexmark X4550 AllInOne InkJet Printer
reboot system now
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
Sep 28, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 26, 2012 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Mar 24, 2012 | Samsung Captivate i897 Cell Phone -...
Nov 25, 2011 | Nokia 7610
NCK = Network lock
SPCK = Service provider corporate lock
SPK = Service provider lock
Code formats you may receive for Sony Ericsson models:
Wherever possible we'll try and send you just a single unlocking code to unlock your Sony Ericsson.
However for certain models we may need to send you more than one code, even if you don't use them all.
It would be a sting of codes as per this example:
CCK: 0984118391686835 or 0984118391686835
ESCK: 0000000000000000 or 0000000000000000
NCK: 4176979876474847 or 4176979876474847
NSCK: 3908320398047435 or 3908320398047435
PCK: 2061751224321908 or 2061751224321908
SPCK: 9960493992337231 or 9960493992337231
Note: The NCK (Network unlocking code) is the main and usually the only one you'll need.
- If you see the message 'NCK: (0)' or 'Not Allowed', this means the phone is hard-locked. The phone cannot be unlocked because there has been more than 5 wrong unlock attempts.
- If your Sony Ericsson has a Joystick, then you must press the DOWN Arrow instead of the LEFT Arrow. DOWN Arrow meaning Joystick downwards
May 30, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!