Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308/824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 001 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the system speeddial location ( 00 to 99 ) or just press SP-PHONE again to go to 00.
3. Enter your line access number ( usually 0 or 9 ) followed by the telephone number you would like to assign for the speeddial.
4. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your setting.
5. To go to the next speeddial location press SP-PHONE and follow steps 3 and 4 again.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode.
7. To dial the system speeddial from any extesion lift the handset and press * followed by the speeddial location ( example 00 )
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jul 23, 2016 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Apr 12, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Nov 12, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Sep 14, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Sep 03, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jul 24, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
I am having a Panasonic Telephone Model No.KX-TSC35JXW but I am not able to make calls because it is telling that the dial is locked but i dont know how to solve the problem.Please help me.
Jun 22, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Oct 03, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Nov 18, 2017 | Lands Phones
345 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!