Question about Janome 6019QC Mechanical Sewing Machine
Thread in the machine while working it breaks
Try these suggestions
The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Jun 29, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Mar 20, 2017 | Bernina Sewing Machines
Mar 16, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Jan 15, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Oct 29, 2016 | Janome Sewing Machines
Aug 27, 2016 | Brother ES2000 Computerized Sewing Machine
Aug 18, 2012 | White Sewing Fashionaire Sewing 2380...
Feb 13, 2010 | Baby Lock Sewing Machines
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: