Question about Huawei Cell Phones
My messages are all deleted but it still shows i have one message and i am not able to clear it how do i delete all the messages and also how do i delete the search messages ?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: voice mail icon
highlight the message in your inbox and press menu. You should have the option to unlock. Select that. tHen you should be able to delete them.
As far as your voicemail...
Call and leave yourself a message and then delete it. This will cause the voicemail system to send a message to your phone to remove the icon.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
SOURCE: delete text messages
Here is a quick set of instructions to delete messages.
Click Messages (top right button)
Scroll down (down arrow button) to Inbox in the display
Click select (top left button)
Scroll to the message you want to delete
Press the center button (between the 4 arrows)
Select delete (or scroll down to delete all)
Click the yes button (top right)
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Take a picture and select it to send. Under Options on the camera screen, it will populate the screen to send. if you go to your recent list (last option), it will bring up folks you've TEXT. Select the names you want to remove, then Options. You can delete the contacts here, which removes them from your recent list, but not your "hard contact" list in the main phone.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: deleting text messages
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Now your inbox has fewer or no messages...
Have a blessed Day!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Go to your inbox...go to a message and select ok to read it....press the button that is right above the call/answer button (the green one)....the button that is the 2nd one down from the left...you should see your options to delete somewhere there....
Posted on May 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
May 10, 2015 | Tracfone Wireless LG 440G
Jan 30, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Jan 01, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 02, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: