Question about Televison & Video
I NEED THE CODE FOR URC22B TO TECHNIKA 15-310C HD TV AS THE CODE IS NOT IN THE BOOKLET AND WILL NOT WORK ON AUTO
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: the sharper image jumbo touch
The instructions that came with my remote were COMPLETELY incorrect. I made note in pen in my jumbo remote manual. After hours of searching the web and piecing together various blogs, I wrote these easy-to-use instructions:
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Philips SRP2003/27 Infrared Universal...
Nov 02, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2013 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2009 | One For All URC-6131 Remote Control
Oct 07, 2009 | Teac RC-L2 LCD Touchscreen Remote Control
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Mar 15, 2009 | Zenith ZN110 Remote Control
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!