Question about Emerson Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Emerson....................................1004, 1006, 1012, 1026, 1029, 1030, 1033, 1035, 1038,
Emerson................................1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1123, 1162, 1171, 1177, 1179, 1191
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
When you use component audio, it may shut off the side a/v audio settings. Try restoring all defualts (any changes you have made will be lost by doing so) according to p. 32 of the manual:
Menu --> Setup --> Reset --> Yes
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
have a look at ur install bock it will tell u how to do it...connect antenna to ur vcr then use cable from ur vcr output to ur tv antenna ,,,,,after u have done this read instruction .....to connect ur dvd ....just plug ur cables from ur dvd to the back or ur tv....marked as dvd input....
cheers and good luck......very simple.....
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
on Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 31, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2010 | GE 19GT357 19" TV
May 05, 2010 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!