- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox ?
Open Internet Explorer Click on TOOLS option from menu bar on top ( or Ranch like icon on right side on tool bar ) Click on INTERNET OPTIONS In
the General Tab - Under Browsing History you will find - Delete Button. Click on the button and click on Delete all button below. put check mark on the option : Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons. and click Yes. It
will go thru the process of deleting the unwanted files and webpages
and other data stored on your pc that is blocking the net access to
Close the Internet Options and close Internet Explorer and try to open your website. Tt should work
For Firefox Click on TOOLS ( from menu bar Click on OPTIONS Click on PRIVACY TAB on top Choose the option - Clear all Current History. Click OK and try to browse
Also Click on START button Type " %temp% " and hit enter ( without " quotes " ) Select all the files shows in this folder and delete them. These are temporary files and folders and you can delete them without causing any problem to your pc.
This helps run your PC faster too
Try to launch yahoo and it should open. your issue should be resolved.
Some verions of Yahoo are now defuct, not that anyone will tell you. You need to get IE8 and open your browsing session from it. Dont open with the old Yahoo version
1. Log onto the internet 2. Go to http://bookmarks.yahoo.com 3. Sign in with your usual email address and password 4. This will bring up a list of your bookmarks 5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Tools 6. Click on "Export Bookmarks" 7. Make sure that all the bookmarks are selected 8. Below that where it say "Select Export Format" make sure it is set to for Internet Explorer and click "Export" 9. Save to the desktop 10. Open Internet Explorer 11. Then click on File, then Import 12. Select "Favourites" click Next 13. Browse to the "Bookmarks" file that should now be on your desktop and click Next 14. Your Bookmarks should now be in the favourites tab in Internet Explorer
I'm figuring that sound is not enabled in the Internet Explorer browser.
Check by selecting: Tools - Internet Options - Advanced tab - (Scroll down) - Multimedia - to see if "Play Sounds in Webpages" has a check mark. If not, add a check mark, select "OK", close Internet Explorer and try again.
this is a setting from the browser ...go to tools internet options( explorer) or options from tools for mozila and add to exceptions ..or lift the interdiction ... in what regards the attachments into the mails its a blocking from the anti-virus...go to the anti-virus settings and lift the scanning for attachments or at least make 'it more permissible >>
First, check if you're able to open the webpages in other web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc. If web pages are opening normally in other browsers then restore the Internet Explorer to default settings.
Restoring Internet Explorer7/8 to its default:
1. Start Internet Explorer. 2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. 3. On the Advanced tab, click Reset. 4. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset to confirm.
There are many possibilities that you are unable to connect to internet.
Can you check your internet explorer is not in offline mode? in IE goto File->Work Offline must not be ticked.
Open command prompt, and type "ping yahoo.com" and press enter, you will see the % rate of dropping whether is connected to internet or not will tell too. Write me what do you see in the command prompt.
Note: It will be good if you can call me over the phone and explain in details to solve your problem quickly.
Here's some info: E-mail message saved by Microsoft Outlook or other e-mail program; may also contain an e-mail attachment, or file sent with the message. Note: If EML files will not open in Outlook Express, try the following:
Open My Computer.
Select Folder Options from the Tools menu.
Click the File Types tab.
Under Registered file types, select EML Outlook Express Mail Message, then click Advanced.
Click Open, then click Edit.
Type the following line in the "Application used to perform action" box: "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\MSIMN.EXE" /eml:%1
Click OK twice, then close the window.
EML files may also be opened in Internet Explorer since they are formatted the same as .MHT files; changing the file extension from ".eml" to ".mht" should cause the file to open directly in Internet Explorer.
Hope this helps.