Question about Televison & Video
How to program for just using only the DVD combo
With nothing else connected all you should have to do is select "DVD" and open and place a disc inside then hit play etc---original remote may be needed if no buttons on the unit.
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I have a code of 749 for it,if not ,try this,press and hold TV button until all the lights come on,press and release the POWER button,press the up button once a second while pointing the remote at the TV,when the remote has found the correct code,the TV will turn on or off,press the pound # button, if it is correct, it will blink three times. ..hope this helps..
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Televison & Video
Jun 30, 2011 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 28, 2010 | ASUS QuieTrack CB-5216AG CD-RW/DVD-ROM...
Apr 27, 2010 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Jan 06, 2009 | Toshiba SD-37VSR Player
Oct 24, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Feb 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!