Question about Cell Phones
I tried to take a picture with my gt-15510m samsung cell phone and it said it's locked. I don't know how to unlock it can you tell me how to?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2012 | Samsung GT-C6112 Dual SIM Unlocked Camera...
Jun 16, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2012 | Samsung Wave 723 Cell Phone
Oct 20, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 27, 2011 | Samsung E1080 Black OPTUS Cell Phone
Aug 26, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!