Hold down the "time set" button until the time on the clock flashes. Then use rev or fwd to set the time. Press the "time set" button again once you have the correct time. You can do the same to set the alarm by holding down the "alarm set" button.
I have the wacky wake up timex alarm clock and how do you turn on am and pm because i set my alarm clock for 6:00 and didnt go off in the morning it went off in the afternoon and i wanted to be in the morning so how do u put it on am and pm
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you are setting the alarm on the wacky wake-up timex alarm, if you keep pressing FWD, you will see a small PM in the bottom right hand corner. When the PM sign is gone, you will now that it is set to AM.
You can easily change the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
You press and hold down the time set button...once the time starts to flash you use the "fwd" or "rev" buttons to change the time to what you want it set to. The alarm is set the same way...just press and hold the alarm set button until the time flashes. :)
Press and hold the top left button (mode) until the numbers start blinking. On mine this is the alarm time set. Press the mode button one more time to get to time set. The hour will be blinking. Press top right button (start/stop) to cycle through hour, minute, date, etc. and press bottom right button (adjust) to change the number which is flashing. Press mode to finish.
To turn off alarm, press and HOLD Adjust button, then press Start/Stop to cycle through alarms on/off.