Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I didn't remember of it's last version. everyhting was working well but when i downloaded a new update from the [network update] via wi-fi router of our internet..the games in the memory stick of [game] can't be seen but still when i look in the ISO folder of my psp, my games are still there..the saved data utility still shows my [saved data] but the problem is that i really didn't know where to place my games in a different folder or maybe it must be in a new format so that it would show..by the way when i open the [game]-->[memory stick]--> "There are no games." shows..that's my problem..but note that there are games that i had placed on the same folder before..[ISO]...hope you could give me an answer...
Okay from reading your post you have or had a CFW (custom Firmware) psp. Sounds like what happen is you updated with Sony's OFW (official) via the wifi. So now your psp will show that folder as it is now not supported.
And the way you are viewing your ISO folder is from your computer.? Your best bet is whoever fixed (hint hint) your psp before should look at it again and more than likely put it back to the way it was before you updated. the tools you would need if you want to try to do this yourself:
A CFW psp (to create files and battery needed to "fix")
A memory stick (at least 512mb)
A battery (to put into service mode)
I will not post where this info is you have to find it yourself as to I do not want to break any rules here. But I will tell you what it's called.
Just a few words you can look up.
"Despertar del Cementerio v8" (A program needed to "fix" your psp)
"Pandora battery" (service mode)
"Magic Stick" (aka jig stick)
You can google it. You will find what you need to know.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2012 | Nintendo Dsi XL
on Apr 21, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 04, 2011 | PNY NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS Video Card
Aug 01, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jul 09, 2011 | Sony PSP-3000 Silver Console
May 27, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configures the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
I hope this will help you guys fix your bluetooth problem with Windows 7.Rate me if the message was helpfull.
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2011 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
Jan 05, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty: World At War for...
Feb 15, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: